Friday, July 23, 2010

Yuma - Day 15

7/23/10 (Friday)

Tom and I both took a morning shower. Then I cooked the spaghetti left over from the last night dinner. I added one can of chili beans to the spaghetti, because we ran out of tomato sauce. But Tom did not like it, he said it did not taste good. So I tried to finish as much as I could. We stopped by a coin laundry to wash our clothes. The big machine cost $4.00 enough to put 4 small bags of clothes and the dryer was $0.50 for 12 minutes. I had one big load plus $2.00 for dryer. While I was doing the laundry, Lawrence was sitting next to me waiting for the clothes and Tom went to fill up the propone tank. By the time I almost done, Tom came back for us. He told me the propone cost $7, about $2.20 a gallon. Then we went to the library and stay until 5:00 p.m. which the library closed at 5:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. After that we went to the Walmart that was closed to the library. I bought one sweet ice tea, but I didn’t pay attention on the bottle and pick up the un-sweet ice tea. I noticed that after we went back to the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment