Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yuma - Mexico summer trip - Day 16

7/24/10 (Saturday)

I woke up very early this morning at 5:40 a.m. I tried to go back to sleep, but I could not. All three of us took a shower before we went to the Main Library. Today was the last day we were going to stay at the library. Once again we stay till the library closed. Then we went to Walmart again to buy the sweet ice tea, this time I double check the bottle. We went back to the trailer and I started cooking the dinner, we had New York steak, beef steak and salads and some cole slaw. After I finished cleaning all the dishes.

Tom and I took Odie to the park down the street. I pulled some grasses to bring it back for Ben Ben.

Next Tom took me to another Del Sol market near the 4th street exit to browse around the store.