Monday, July 19, 2010

Yuma - Day 11

7/19/10 (Monday)

I woke up at 7:30a.m. this morning. After I finished brushing my teeth and change my clothes, I start cooking bacons & eggs and toast for breakfast. We went to the Chase Bank ATM to take out another $400 for Algodones Mexico. First we stopped by the Professional Optical for Lawrence eyeglasses and Tom eye exam. It cost $40 included eye exam and eyeglasses for Lawrence and Tom only cost $10 for eye exam. Since we had to wait for one hour before Lawrence glasses ready, we went checked out a dentist next door.


The dental office name is Gentle Dental. The dentist name is Elvia Hernandez Banuelos. She gave us a free exam, Lawrence also had a teeth cleaning costing $30. Lawrence needs 4 filling and one teeth need root canal and crown for that teeth (totals cost for Lawrence is $660). Today she will only do two fillings (1st filling cost $70 & 2nd filling cost $50) for Lawrence. I told her that we will do root canal on Tuesday instead of today. I have a free exam too, the dentist told me that I need teeth cleaning and one teeth need to be special care because the root was showing. She told me that one of my teeth need deep cleaning too, which would cost $20 and she took one X-Ray (cost $10) for that teeth so she saw how to clean that teeth. The dentist told me to come back tomorrow for the deep cleaning. Dentist also told me I needed to have a special mouth wash to clean my teeth. (cost $11.90/ea).

We had KFC for late lunch and could not finish them all so we had some left for dinner. Then we went back to the trailer to pick up all our computer for the library stay. We all stayed in the main library until 9:00pm. Tom drove me to the Food City to buy some food for next day. We ate the KFC left over for dinner plus we had some coleslaw and mustard potato salads from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment